Crossing my fingers that we can have a couple of months where things feel more settled. The week long break was so nice for me to get caught up at the store and feel a little more restored.
So since I last posted, this is what we’ve been up to:
- We finally settled into our new place and loving it! We’ve been walking to the grocery store, coffee shops, and exploring our new neighborhood
- BJ’s been working on some freelancing and applying to jobs. Check out his new portfolio here.
- I nervously hosted my first workshop at M&S. It was a blast and I got to meet new people.
- Cheering on the Irish! #1
- Watched and loved SkyFall and Silver Linings Playbook
- Caught up on Nashville and Revenge
- Planning collaborations and pop ups with different creatives.
As always, so thankful for all my friends and family for their support this year. Love y’all. Best advice I heard this week to avoid burning out – take mini breaks and have a good cry. Going to Miami to see good friends getting hitched this weekend comes at the best time, and I’m sure there will be happy tears flowing.
* I fell in love the Sammie (above) this weekend. We let her sleep between us which I think is totally breaking hers rules. shh.