A mishmash of the weekend:
- Finally bought some frames for our prints. We have more wall space now and lots of spots that need covering up.
- The workspace is beginning to shape up. A ledge and a good light is next on the list. I had pizza two days in a row this weekend. I had one of the best slices ever at Flying Saucer.
- Found a way to reuse the Totokaelo wrapping that was too pretty to toss.
- My other favorites in Houston are from Grimaldi’s, Kenneally’s, and Dolce Vita – which is where we met up with Mai & Gabe for brunch Sunday. I want to try to recreate the blood orange drink.
Last week was a tough week, but I’m determined to make this one better. Plus, I have a few things to look forward to once this week ends:
- ice skating with my siblings and cousins at Discovery Green
- Christmas movie marathon at our place
- Winter break !!!